Thursday 28 April 2011

Annoying People

You know those people that are in your class, or workplace and just get on your nerves? Even if they dont DO anything; their pressence is just annoying you? Why are these people like that? Do they purposely mean to be so annoying or is it just who they are?
And before I get any "haters" (though I know I'll get some eventually) I'm not talking about people that have something mentally or physically wrong with them. I'm talking about full blown, annoying people that annoy others.
Anyway back to my point. There's this guy I know, lets call him Tyler. So Tyler is someone that needs everyones approval. At first I felt bad for this kid, I mean obviously he doesnt have ANY self esteem. But then I started noticing something. He talks ALL the time about "Everyone says I'm so good at so and so but I think I suck" or "Why did you get better then me?! ... No offense but I did better" >_> Ya he's like that. He needs everything to be PERFECT and if it's not then he gets pissed at everyone else, or just insults everyone around them or himself so someone will say he's great at something.
So today, we were working on a really LONG project (2 weeks to be exact) and he tells me, last minute, "I hate what I did, so I'm going to re-do it" ...it's due tomorrow. Does anyone else find this stupid? He wants it to be perfect. he's already getting an amazing grade, he doesnt need to make everything perfect.
And it's not even that, it's that he always complains to me when he gets a great mark, or if I get better then him he wonders why. What about MY feelings? Though he doesnt know, or CARE that it pisses me off. I wish I could tell him to just stop talking but it wont happen~ Sadly I care about peoples feelings and he isnt afraid to beat up anyone that pisses him off.

Well thats all for today Bloggers, I'll talk to you later~ LIME out.

No comments:

Post a Comment