Friday 29 April 2011

Losing Weight

Most people, when I talk to them about losing weight, are either doing crazy things to lose that weight or are getting surgery. The only people I know that are doing something that's working are my parents. All they're doing is counting how many calories they intake along with howmany they're supposed to have in a day. Now, I tried this diet, and I was really proud of myself because I felt like i could do it, right? Well out of no where all my friends start saying "counting calories is bad" "You dont need to lose weight" blah blah blah. Ok, I know they're worried but come ON! I talked to my f*cking DOCTOR for crying out loud! He said I should try and lose the weight in a span of 2 years cause I'm not in a HUGE danger zone. Yeah I'm kind of there but not enough that it's anything to worry about.
So ya that was bothering me. And I ended up being so hungry at the end of the day when I had counted up all my calories I complained to my mom and she said "It's not worth being hungry" So I decided to stop the calorie thing and instead I'm eating less junk food, and drinking water in school instead of pop like I usually would. And I havent checked if it's working yet but easter just passed so I dont think I'll check JUST yet.
Something interested me though, my friend Yvonne is going on this "all smoothies" diet thing and so is her family... isnt that kind of like, unhealthy to be only drinking smoothies for breakfast lunch and dinner? I dunno. I mean it seems like it could be? But I'm not one to judge on how someone chooses to lose weight unless it can harm them, like throwing up on purpose or just not eating.


So i say, i love junk food but i'll just have less portions~


Thats all for today Bloggers, I'll talk to you later! LIME out~

No comments:

Post a Comment