Friday 25 November 2011

Once Upon a Time

There was a girl who sat in a kitchen with her two cousins. I don't know where i was going with that I just felt the need to type about something. Gag I don't know why I'm even typing, honestly it was just to do something to keep myself occupied. I'll probably do this when my aunts friends come over and I go into the basement to hang out. Maybe I could write a short story... I guess that'd be cool. I mean, why wouldnt it be cool? I've always wanted to write but I never thought my stories were good enough. I really wish I hadn't left my moniter at home, but I did. UGH I want to just keep typing and typing. It sucks because I dont even have a subject to talk about. I'm actually boring myself with typing. I really kind of hope no one reads this just because it's pure nonesense. Not even nonesense, it's just... bleh. These words are just symbols on my page in my world of bordem.
Honestly listening to these two debate is really funny. The 15 year old is trying to over power the 22 year old in basically general knowledge. I'm learning a lot and laughing~ Well ok I'm laughing on the inside. The 15 year old is honestly trying to out smart the 22 year old without any intellectual background on the information she's trying to go with or against. I'm not sure if this is making any sense, but I'm not at the point of caring anymore. I feel weird. But I'm good. Yay~
Actually I feel like I sound like I'm high or something. I'm actually laughing. Well not really but on the inside. Anyways I think I'm going to get off now cause I don't have anything else to say. Night guys~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment