Saturday 12 November 2011

Attention

Attention, I crave it. I will tease and call myself an "attention whore" to my friends and family. When I'm out, if theres someone that doesnt like me or I want to notice me, I'll get all hyper until they say something, or atleast until I know they're looking at me. I hate it. I hate that I feel the need for attention. I hate craving attention, it's literally a craving. People call me annoying, I just pretend to not hear it or not care, I mean I'm used to it; but knowing that I need that attention is what bothers me.
Sometimes, I wonder if I have a seperate personality. I feel like there are two distinct personalities in me. I know they're me, it's not like someone takes over or they have a seperate name, it's just that it's like there are two extremes. One side is the one i'm in most, I crave attention, I do almost anything to get it. The other side is shy, quiet, and I want to, not be left alone, but not be noticed by anyone who doesnt have a reason to notice me. If that made any sense.
Anyways, that;s all for now bloggers, LIME out~

Means "I love you" in sign language

1 comment:

  1. I never knew that meant I LOVE YOU in sign language!

    Well, you learn a new thing every day!
    :)

    EJ

    ReplyDelete